Back on June 30, 2017, the U.S. FDA extended the product identifier requirements under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) to November 26, 2018 due to insufficient industry readiness. This gives the industry an extra full year to make sure their solutions are fully integrated and tested. Are you ready? Are you done? Even those who would have been ready this November are likely to have more to do to make sure their start-ups go smoothly. What about your European Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) strategy? That’s right around the corner too.
If you are an executive or senior-level professional at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device company, technology or service provider, 3PL, consultant, wholesaler, group purchasing organization or other strategic distributor, with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas, you will benefit from attending CBI’s Bio/Pharma Serialization and Traceability Summit on December 12, 2017 in Philadelphia:
- Track and Trace
- Trade and Distribution
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain
- Packaging and Labeling
- Product Security
- IT Services
Now you can join your peers this December 12th at CBI’s Bio/Pharma Serialization and Traceability Summit to ensure a comprehensive, fully integrated and compliant serialization strategy and deployment while minimizing business operation disruptions.
This timely event includes compelling case studies, expert panels and interactive discussions that will allow you to:
- Gain an in-depth update on the EU FMD and US DSCSA and the Drug Tracing Pilot Programs
- Employ strategies to drive business value from Serialization beyond compliance
- Enhance your rollout roadmap for timely execution aligned with resources and key milestones to minimize operational disruptions
- Identify implementation partners to achieve a successful rollout that is on time and within budget
- Lessons learned from implementations — From planning to execution
- Share best practices for compliant implementation of Serialization, including US DSCSA, EU FMD and other countries
- Assess strategies for meeting US and global regulations at the same time
- Discover what you need to know to minimize the cost of compliance and maximize the return on your investment
- Utilize data to drive specialty therapy revenue
- Discuss forward-thinking approaches for leveraging data across sales, marketing and managed care to drive business performance and enhance the patient journey
- Network with your peers to hear their experiences and avoid their pitfalls
What more can I say? How about if I save you $200 off the standard registration rate? Just use with code RFE935. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration and other restrictions may apply. Register online now at www.cbinet.com/serialization, and download the agenda here.