RxTrace is proud to sponsor the 2014 UDI Implementation Workshop to be held in Baltimore on May 20-22. The UDI Implementation Workshop is specifically for Class III medical device manufacturers who are in immediate need of information and guidance from the UDI experts at the FDA to meet their September 24, 2014 compliance deadline, and for those Class I and II Device manufacturers that need to jumpstart their UDI adoption efforts.
The FDA UDI Team will conduct a roll-up-your sleeves / deep-dive workshop covering all components of the UDI regulation and the Global UDI Database (GUDID) guidance. This workshop is strictly focused on critical information exchange, expanded interaction, and heightened networking designed to deliver immediate and actual results in your UDI implementation initiative. If you need to meet the September deadline, don’t miss this workshop. It is perfectly timed to give you the boost you need to be ready on time.
Attend the workshop to:
- Hear a summary of the FAQ’s processed by the UDI Help Desk to date
- Establish a GUDID Account
- Walk-through the Data Identifier (DI) Record
- Discuss the GUDID HL7 SPL Submission Options
- Learn about the FDA Data Quality Program & Specifications
- Understand the requirements for your automatic identification systems
- Gain insight into the Supply Chain and Healthcare Provider’s use of UDI data
- Create your plan for UDI implementation to help guide your organization
- Get all your questions answered by the experts!
And RxTrace readers get a special $100 Discount!
Seating will be limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait. Go to http://udiconference.com/register.html and enter “RX” in the promotional code field during online registration to receive $100 off of the rate. Register by April 30th for the best rate because prices will go up after that (the promotional code will still work, however).
For the complete Workshop agenda and the most up-to-date information, please visit www.UDIconference.com
For information on the FDA UDI Regulation, visit www.FDA.gov/UDI.
- “UDI And The Approaching End Of The NDC“,
- “InBrief: FDA Publishes Final UDI Rule“,
- “What The UDI Date Format Says About FDA’s Direction“,
- “FDA Proposed UDI: A Revolution In Number Assignment“,
- “FDA Proposed UDI: AIDC Requirements“, and
- “FDA Proposed UDI: The GUDID Database“.
The UDI Implementation Workshop and the UDI Conference are produced and managed by The Clarion Group, Inc. 1-800-560-1980.